1. fly - noun
· two-winged insects characterized by active flight
2. fly - noun
· flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent
3. fly - noun
· an opening in a garment that is closed by a zipper or by buttons concealed under a fold of cloth
4. fly - noun
· (baseball) a hit that flies up in the air
5. fly - noun
· fisherman's lure consisting of a fishhook decorated to look like an insect
6. fly - verb
· travel through the air; be airborne; "Man cannot fly"
7. fly - verb
· move quickly or suddenly; "He flew about the place"
8. fly - verb
· operate an airplane; "The pilot flew to Cuba"
9. fly - verb
· transport by aeroplane; "We fly flowers from the Caribbean to North America"
10. fly - verb
· cause to fly or float; "fly a kite"
11. fly - verb
· be dispersed or disseminated; "Rumors and accusations are flying"
12. fly - verb
· change quickly from one emotional state to another; "fly into a rage"
13. fly - verb
· pass away rapidly; "Time flies like an arrow"; "Time fleeing beneath him"
14. fly - verb
· travel in an airplane; "she is flying to Cincinnati tonight"; "Are we driving or flying?"
15. fly - verb
· display in the air or cause to float; "fly a kite"; "All nations fly their flags in front of the U.N."
16. fly - verb
· run away quickly; "He threw down his gun and fled"
17. fly - verb
· travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft; "Lindbergh was the first to fly the Atlantic"
18. fly - verb
· hit a fly
19. fly - verb
· decrease rapidly and disappear; "the money vanished in las Vegas"; "all my stock assets have vaporized"
20. fly - adjective
· (British informal) not to be deceived or hoodwinked
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.