1. collapse - noun
· an abrupt failure of function or complete physical exhaustion; "the commander's prostration demoralized his men"
2. collapse - noun
· a natural event caused by something suddenly falling down or caving in; "the roof is in danger of collapse"; "the collapse of the old star under its own gravity"
3. collapse - noun
· the act of throwing yourself down; "he landed on the bed with a great flop"
4. collapse - noun
· a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
5. collapse - verb
· break down, literally or metaphorically; "The wall collapsed"; "The business collapsed"; "The dam broke"; "The roof collapsed"; "The wall gave in"; "The roof finally gave under the weight of the ice"
6. collapse - verb
· collapse due to fatigue, an illness, or a sudden attack
7. collapse - verb
· fold or close up; "fold up your umbrella"; "collapse the music stand"
8. collapse - verb
· fall apart; "the building crumbled after the explosion"; "Negotiations broke down"
9. collapse - verb
· cause to burst; "The ice broke the pipe"
10. collapse - verb
· suffer a nervous breakdown
11. collapse - verb
· lose significance, effectiveness, or value; "The school system is collapsing"; "The stock market collapsed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.