1. have - noun
· a person who possesses great material wealth
2. have - verb
· have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense; "She has $1,000 in the bank"; "He has got two beautiful daughters"; "She holds a Master's degree from Harvard"
3. have - verb
· have as a feature; "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
4. have - verb
· go through (mental or physical states or experiences); "get an idea"; "experience vertigo"; "get nauseous"; "receive injuries"; "have a feeling"
5. have - verb
· have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
6. have - verb
· cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition; "He got his squad on the ball"; "This let me in for a big surprise"; "He got a girl into trouble"
7. have - verb
· serve oneself to, or consume regularly; "Have another bowl of chicken soup!"; "I don't take sugar in my coffee"
8. have - verb
· have a personal or business relationship with someone; "have a postdoc"; "have an assistant"; "have a lover"
9. have - verb
· organize or be responsible for; "hold a reception"; "have, throw, or make a party"; "give a course"
10. have - verb
· have left; "I have two years left"; "I don't have any money left"; "They have two more years before they retire"
11. have - verb
· be confronted with; "What do we have here?"; "Now we have a fine mess"
12. have - verb
· undergo; "The stocks had a fast run-up"
13. have - verb
· suffer from; be ill with; "She has arthritis"
14. have - verb
· cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
15. have - verb
· receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the miller's daughter"; "I won't have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present"
16. have - verb
· get something; come into possession of; "receive payment"; "receive a gift"; "receive letters from the front"
17. have - verb
· undergo (as of injuries and illnesses); "She suffered a fracture in the accident"; "He had an insulin shock after eating three candy bars"; "She got a bruise on her leg"; "He got his arm broken in the scuffle"
18. have - verb
· achieve a point or goal; "Nicklaus had a 70"; "The Brazilian team got 4 goals"; "She made 29 points that day"
19. have - verb
· cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
20. have - verb
· have sex with; archaic use; "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"
Hypernym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, bang, get_it_on, bonk
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.