1. bang - noun
· a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
2. bang - noun
· a sudden very loud noise
3. bang - noun
· a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead
4. bang - noun
· the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
5. bang - noun
· a conspicuous success; "that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"; "that new Broadway show is a real smasher"; "the party went with a bang"
6. bang - verb
· strike violently; "slam the ball"
7. bang - verb
· to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound; "One of them banged the sash of the window nearest my bed"
8. bang - verb
· close violently; "He slammed the door shut"
9. bang - verb
· move noisily; "The window banged shut"; "The old man banged around the house"
10. bang - verb
· have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
Synonym(s): sleep_together, roll_in_the_hay, love, make_out, make_love, sleep_with, get_laid, have_sex, know, do_it, be_intimate, have_intercourse, have_it_away, have_it_off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie_with, bed, have_a_go_at_it, get_it_on, bonk
11. bang - verb
· leap, jerk, bang; "Bullets spanged into the trees"
12. bang - adverb
· directly; "he ran bang into the pole"; "ran slap into her"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.