1. couple - noun
· a pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
2. couple - noun
· a pair of people who live together; "a married couple from Chicago"
3. couple - noun
· a small indefinite number; "he's coming for a couple of days"
4. couple - noun
· two items of the same kind
5. couple - noun
· (physics) something joined by two equal and opposite forces that act along parallel lines
6. couple - verb
· bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
7. couple - verb
· link together; "can we couple these proposals?"
8. couple - verb
· form a pair or pairs; "The two old friends paired off"
9. couple - verb
· engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.