1. span - noun
· the complete duration of something; "the job was finished in the span of an hour"
2. span - noun
· the distance or interval between two points
3. span - noun
· two items of the same kind
4. span - noun
· a unit of length based on the width of the expanded human hand (usually taken as 9 inches)
5. span - noun
· a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
6. span - noun
· the act of sitting or standing astride
7. span - verb
· to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor"; "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.