1. traverse - noun
· a horizontal beam that extends across something
2. traverse - noun
· a horizontal crosspiece across a window or separating a door from a window over it
3. traverse - noun
· taking a zigzag path on skis
4. traverse - noun
· travel across
5. traverse - verb
· travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
6. traverse - verb
· to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor"; "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries"
7. traverse - verb
· deny formally (an allegation of fact by the opposing party) in a legal suit
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.