1. sweep - noun
· a wide scope; "the sweep of the plains"
2. sweep - noun
· someone who cleans soot from chimneys
3. sweep - noun
· winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge
4. sweep - noun
· a long oar used in an open boat
5. sweep - noun
· (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running around the end of the line
6. sweep - noun
· a movement in an arc; "a sweep of his arm"
7. sweep - verb
· sweep across or over; "Her long skirt brushed the floor"; "A gasp swept cross the audience"
8. sweep - verb
· move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions; "The diva swept into the room"; "Shreds of paper sailed through the air"; "The searchlights swept across the sky"
9. sweep - verb
· sweep with a broom or as if with a broom; "Sweep the crumbs off the table"; "Sweep under the bed"
10. sweep - verb
· force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action; "They were swept up by the events"; "don't drag me into this business"
11. sweep - verb
· to cover or extend over an area or time period; "Rivers traverse the valley floor"; "The parking lot spans 3 acres"; "The novel spans three centuries"
12. sweep - verb
· clean by sweeping; "Please sweep the floor"
13. sweep - verb
· win an overwhelming victory in or on; "Her new show dog swept all championships"
14. sweep - verb
· cover the entire range of
15. sweep - verb
· make a big sweeping gesture or movement
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.