1. tangle - noun
· a twisted and tangled mass that is highly interwoven; "they carved their way through the tangle of vines"
2. tangle - noun
· something jumbled or confused; "a tangle of government regulations"
3. tangle - verb
· force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action; "They were swept up by the events"; "don't drag me into this business"
4. tangle - verb
· tangle or complicate; "a ravelled story"
5. tangle - verb
· disarrange or rumple; dishevel; "The strong wind tousled my hair"
6. tangle - verb
· twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.