1. range - noun
· an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the law"; "in the political orbit of a world power"
2. range - noun
· the limits within which something can be effective; "range of motion"; "he was beyond the reach of their fire"
3. range - noun
· a large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze; "they used to drive the cattle across the open range every spring"; "he dreamed of a home on the range"
4. range - noun
· a series of hills or mountains; "the valley was between two ranges of hills"; "the plains lay just beyond the mountain range"
5. range - noun
· a place for shooting (firing or driving) projectiles of various kinds; "the army maintains a missile range in the desert"; "any good golf club will have a range where you can practice"
6. range - noun
· a variety of different things or activities; "he answered a range of questions"; "he was impressed by the range and diversity of the collection"
7. range - noun
· (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined; "the image of f(x) = x^2 is the set of all non-negative real numbers if the domain of the function is the set of all real numbers"
8. range - noun
· the limit of capability; "within the compass of education"
9. range - noun
· a kitchen appliance used for cooking food; "dinner was already on the stove"
10. range - verb
· change or be different within limits; "Estimates for the losses in the earthquake range as high as $2 billion"; "Interest rates run from 5 to 10 percent"; "The instruments ranged from tuba to cymbals"; "My students range from very bright to dull"
11. range - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
12. range - verb
· have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun; "This gun ranges over two miles"
13. range - verb
· range or extend over; occupy a certain area; "The plants straddle the entire state"
14. range - verb
· lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line; "lay out the clothes"; "lay out the arguments"
15. range - verb
· feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
16. range - verb
· let eat; "range the animals in the prairie"
17. range - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.