1. tramp - noun
· a vagrant; "a homeless tramp"; "he tried to help the really down-and-out bums"
2. tramp - noun
· a person who engages freely in promiscuous sex
3. tramp - noun
· a foot traveler; someone who goes on an extended walk (for pleasure)
4. tramp - noun
· a heavy footfall; "the tramp of military boots"
5. tramp - noun
· a commercial steamer for hire; one having no regular schedule
6. tramp - noun
· a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure; "she enjoys a hike in her spare time"
7. tramp - verb
· travel on foot, especially on a walking expedition; "We went tramping about the state of Colorado"
8. tramp - verb
· walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud; "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
9. tramp - verb
· cross on foot; "We had to tramp the creeks"
10. tramp - verb
· move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.