1. rank - noun
· a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another; "the entrance was guarded by ranks of policemen"
2. rank - noun
· relative status; "his salary was determined by his rank and seniority"
3. rank - noun
· the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army); "the strike was supported by the union rank and file"; "he rose from the ranks to become a colonel"
4. rank - noun
· position in a social hierarchy; "the British are more aware of social status than Americans are"
5. rank - noun
· the body of members of an organization or group; "they polled their membership"; "they found dissension in their own ranks"; "he joined the ranks of the unemployed"
6. rank - verb
· take or have a position relative to others; "This painting ranks among the best in the Western World"
7. rank - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
8. rank - verb
· take precedence or surpass others in rank
9. rank - adjective
· very fertile; producing profuse growth; "rank earth"
10. rank - adjective
· very offensive in smell or taste; "a rank cigar"
11. rank - adjective
· conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible; "a crying shame"; "an egregious lie"; "flagrant violation of human rights"; "a glaring error"; "gross ineptitude"; "gross injustice"; "rank treachery"
12. rank - adjective
· complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers; "absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit"; "a downright lie"; "out-and-out mayhem"; "an out-and-out lie"; "a rank outsider"; "many right-down vices"; "got the job through sheer persistence"; "sheer stupidity"
13. rank - adjective
· growing profusely; "rank jungle vegetation"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.