1. set - noun
· a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
2. set - noun
· (mathematics) an abstract collection of numbers or symbols; "the set of prime numbers is infinite"
3. set - noun
· several exercises intended to be done in series; "he did four sets of the incline bench press"
4. set - noun
· representation consisting of the scenery and other properties used to identify the location of a dramatic production; "the sets were meticulously authentic"
5. set - noun
· an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
6. set - noun
· a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way; "the set of his mind was obvious"
7. set - noun
· the act of putting something in position; "he gave a final set to his hat"
8. set - noun
· a unit of play in tennis or squash; "they played two sets of tennis after dinner"
9. set - noun
· the process of becoming hard or solid by cooling or drying or crystallization; "the hardening of concrete"; "he tested the set of the glue"
10. set - noun
· evil Egyptian god with the head of a beast that has high square ears and a long snout; brother and murderer of Osiris
11. set - noun
· the descent of a heavenly body below the horizon; "before the set of sun"
12. set - noun
· (psychology) being temporarily ready to respond in a particular way; "the subjects' set led them to solve problems the familiar way and to overlook the simpler solution"; "his instructions deliberately gave them the wrong set"
13. set - noun
· any electronic equipment that receives or transmits radio or tv signals; "the early sets ran on storage batteries"
14. set - verb
· put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
15. set - verb
· fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules"
16. set - verb
· decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
17. set - verb
· establish as the highest level or best performance; "set a record"
18. set - verb
· put into a certain state; cause to be in a certain state; "set the house afire"
19. set - verb
· fix in a border; "The goldsmith set the diamond"
20. set - verb
· make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc; "Get the children ready for school!"; "prepare for war"; "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
21. set - verb
· set to a certain position or cause to operate correctly; "set clocks or instruments"
22. set - verb
· locate; "The film is set in Africa"
23. set - verb
· disappear beyond the horizon; "the sun sets early these days"
24. set - verb
· adapt for performance in a different way; "set this poem to music"
25. set - verb
· put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let's plant flowers in the garden"
26. set - verb
· apply or start; "set fire to a building"
27. set - verb
· become gelatinous; "the liquid jelled after we added the enzyme"
28. set - verb
· set in type; "My book will be typeset nicely"; "set these words in italics"
29. set - verb
· put into a position that will restore a normal state; "set a broken bone"
30. set - verb
· insert (a nail or screw below the surface, as into a countersink)
31. set - verb
· give a fine, sharp edge to a knife or razor
32. set - verb
· urge to attack someone; "The owner sicked his dogs on the intruders"; "the shaman sics sorcerers on the evil spirits"
33. set - verb
· estimate; "We put the time of arrival at 8 P.M."
34. set - verb
· equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship"
35. set - verb
· get ready for a particular purpose or event; "set up an experiment"; "set the table"; "lay out the tools for the surgery"
36. set - verb
· alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard; "Adjust the clock, please"; "correct the alignment of the front wheels"
37. set - verb
· bear fruit; "the apple trees fructify"
38. set - verb
· arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
39. set - adjective
· (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
40. set - adjective
· fixed and unmoving; "with eyes set in a fixed glassy stare"; "his bearded face already has a set hollow look"- Connor Cruise O'Brien; "a face rigid with pain"
41. set - adjective
· situated in a particular spot or position; "valuable centrally located urban land"; "strategically placed artillery"; "a house set on a hilltop"; "nicely situated on a quiet riverbank"
42. set - adjective
· set down according to a plan; "a carefully laid table with places set for four people"; "stones laid in a pattern"
43. set - adjective
· being below the horizon; "the moon is set"
44. set - adjective
· determined or decided upon as by an authority; "date and place are already determined"; "the dictated terms of surrender"; "the time set for the launching"
45. set - adjective
· converted to solid form (as concrete)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.