1. specify - verb
· specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement; "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"; "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
2. specify - verb
· decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
3. specify - verb
· determine the essential quality of
4. specify - verb
· be specific about; "Could you please specify your criticism of my paper?"
5. specify - verb
· define clearly; "I cannot narrow down the rules for this game"
6. specify - verb
· design or destine; "She was intended to become the director"
7. specify - verb
· select something or someone for a specific purpose; "The teacher assigned him to lead his classmates in the exercise"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.