1. limit - noun
· the greatest possible degree of something; "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"; "to the limit of his ability"
2. limit - noun
· final or latest limiting point
3. limit - noun
· as far as something can go
4. limit - noun
· the boundary of a specific area
5. limit - noun
· the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
6. limit - noun
· the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed; "there are limits on the amount you can bet"; "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
7. limit - verb
· place limits on (extent or amount or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
8. limit - verb
· restrict or confine within limits; "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"; "please confine your questions to the topic"; "our actions are circumscribed by our biology, personality, and by the social and cultural context into which we are born"
9. limit - verb
· decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.