1. contract - noun
· a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
2. contract - noun
· (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
3. contract - noun
· a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
4. contract - verb
· enter into a contractual arrangement
5. contract - verb
· engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season"
6. contract - verb
· squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
7. contract - verb
· be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness; "He got AIDS"; "She came down with pneumonia"; "She took a chill"
8. contract - verb
· become smaller or draw together; "The fabric shrank"; "The balloon shrank"
9. contract - verb
· make smaller; "The heat contracted the woollen garment"
10. contract - verb
· compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
11. contract - verb
· make or become more narrow or restricted; "The selection was narrowed"; "The road narrowed"
12. contract - verb
· reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.