1. assure - verb
· make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
2. assure - verb
· inform positively and with certainty and confidence; "I tell you that man is a crook!"
3. assure - verb
· assure somebody of the truth of something with the intention of giving the listener confidence; "I assured him that traveling to Cambodia was safe"
4. assure - verb
· be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product"
5. assure - verb
· cause to feel sure; give reassurance to; "The airline tried to reassure the customers that the planes were safe"
6. assure - verb
· make a promise or commitment
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.