1. concentrate - noun
· the desired mineral that is left after impurities have been removed from mined ore
2. concentrate - noun
· a concentrated form of a foodstuff; the bulk is reduced by removing water
3. concentrate - noun
· a concentrated example of something; "the concentrate of contemporary despair"
4. concentrate - verb
· make denser, stronger, or purer; "concentrate juice"
5. concentrate - verb
· direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
6. concentrate - verb
· make central; "The Russian government centralized the distribution of food"
7. concentrate - verb
· make more concise; "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
8. concentrate - verb
· draw together or meet in one common center; "These groups concentrate in the inner cities"
9. concentrate - verb
· compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
10. concentrate - verb
· be cooked until very little liquid is left; "The sauce should reduce to one cup"
11. concentrate - verb
· cook until very little liquid is left; "The cook reduced the sauce by boiling it for a long time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.