1. concentrate - noun
· the desired mineral that is left after impurities have been removed from mined ore
2. concentrate - noun
· a concentrated form of a foodstuff; the bulk is reduced by removing water
3. concentrate - noun
· a concentrated example of something; "the concentrate of contemporary despair"
4. concentrate - verb
· make denser, stronger, or purer; "concentrate juice"
5. concentrate - verb
· direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
6. concentrate - verb
· make central; "The Russian government centralized the distribution of food"
7. concentrate - verb
· make more concise; "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
8. concentrate - verb
· draw together or meet in one common center; "These groups concentrate in the inner cities"
9. concentrate - verb
· compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
10. concentrate - verb
· be cooked until very little liquid is left; "The sauce should reduce to one cup"
11. concentrate - verb
· cook until very little liquid is left; "The cook reduced the sauce by boiling it for a long time"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.