1. focus - noun
· the concentration of attention or energy on something; "the focus of activity shifted to molecular biology"; "he had no direction in his life"
2. focus - noun
· maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system; "in focus"; "out of focus"
3. focus - noun
· maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea; "the controversy brought clearly into focus an important difference of opinion"
4. focus - noun
· a central point or locus of an infection in an organism; "the focus of infection"
5. focus - noun
· special emphasis attached to something; "the stress was more on accuracy than on speed"
6. focus - noun
· a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
7. focus - noun
· a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
8. focus - verb
· direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
9. focus - verb
· cause to converge on or toward a central point; "Focus the light on this image"
10. focus - verb
· bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions
11. focus - verb
· become focussed or come into focus; "The light focused"
12. focus - verb
· put (an image) into focus; "Please focus the image; we cannot enjoy the movie"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.