1. immersion - noun
· sinking until covered completely with water
2. immersion - noun
· (astronomy) the disappearance of a celestial body prior to an eclipse
3. immersion - noun
· complete attention; intense mental effort
4. immersion - noun
· a form of baptism in which part or all of a person's body is submerged
5. immersion - noun
· the act of wetting something by submerging it
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.