1. line_up - verb
· form a line; "The buildings all line up neatly"
2. line_up - verb
· get something or somebody for a specific purpose; "I found this gadget that will serve as a bottle opener"; "I got hold of these tools to fix our plumbing"; "The chairman got hold of a secretary on Friday night to type the urgent letter"
3. line_up - verb
· form a queue, form a line, stand in line; "Customers lined up in front of the store"
4. line_up - verb
· place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight; "align the car with the curb"; "align the sheets of paper on the table"
5. line_up - verb
· arrange in ranks; "dress troops"
6. line_up - verb
· take one's position before a kick-off
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.