1. position - noun
· the particular portion of space occupied by something; "he put the lamp back in its place"
2. position - noun
· a point occupied by troops for tactical reasons
3. position - noun
· a way of regarding situations or topics etc.; "consider what follows from the positivist view"
4. position - noun
· the arrangement of the body and its limbs; "he assumed an attitude of surrender"
5. position - noun
· the relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society; "he had the status of a minor"; "the novel attained the status of a classic"; "atheists do not enjoy a favorable position in American life"
6. position - noun
· a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
7. position - noun
· the spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated; "the position of the hands on the clock"; "he specified the spatial relations of every piece of furniture on the stage"
8. position - noun
· the appropriate or customary location; "the cars were in position"
9. position - noun
· (in team sports) the role assigned to an individual player; "what position does he play?"
10. position - noun
· the act of putting something in a certain place
11. position - noun
· a condition or position in which you find yourself; "the unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils"; "found herself in a very fortunate situation"
12. position - noun
· a rationalized mental attitude
13. position - noun
· an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute; "there are two sides to every question"
14. position - noun
· an item on a list or in a sequence; "in the second place"; "moved from third to fifth position"
15. position - noun
· the post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another; "can you go in my stead?"; "took his place"; "in lieu of"
16. position - noun
· the act of positing; an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom
17. position - verb
· cause to be in an appropriate place, state, or relation
18. position - verb
· put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.