1. berth - noun
· a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
2. berth - noun
· a place where a craft can be made fast
3. berth - noun
· a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
4. berth - verb
· provide with a berth
5. berth - verb
· secure in or as if in a berth or dock; "tie up the boat"
6. berth - verb
· come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.