1. provide - verb
· give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
2. provide - verb
· give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance; "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
3. provide - verb
· determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies), especially by including a proviso condition or stipulation; "The will provides that each child should receive half of the money"; "The Constitution provides for the right to free speech"
4. provide - verb
· mount or put up; "put up a good fight"; "offer resistance"
5. provide - verb
· make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain; "This leaves no room for improvement"; "The evidence allows only one conclusion"; "allow for mistakes"; "leave lots of time for the trip"; "This procedure provides for lots of leeway"
6. provide - verb
· supply means of subsistence; earn a living; "He provides for his large family by working three jobs"; "Women nowadays not only take care of the household but also bring home the bacon"
7. provide - verb
· take measures in preparation for; "provide for the proper care of the passengers on the cruise ship"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.