1. offer - noun
· the verbal act of offering; "a generous offer of assistance"
2. offer - noun
· something offered (as a proposal or bid); "noteworthy new offerings for investors included several index funds"
3. offer - noun
· a usually brief attempt; "he took a crack at it"; "I gave it a whirl"
4. offer - verb
· make available or accessible, provide or furnish; "The conference center offers a health spa"; "The hotel offers private meeting rooms"
5. offer - verb
· present for acceptance or rejection; "She offered us all a cold drink"
6. offer - verb
· agree freely; "She volunteered to drive the old lady home"; "I offered to help with the dishes but the hostess would not hear of it"
7. offer - verb
· put forward for consideration; "He offered his opinion"
8. offer - verb
· offer verbally; "extend my greetings"; "He offered his sympathy"
9. offer - verb
· make available for sale; "The stores are offering specials on sweaters this week"
10. offer - verb
· propose a payment; "The Swiss dealer offered $2 million for the painting"
11. offer - verb
· produce or introduce on the stage; "The Shakespeare Company is offering `King Lear' this month"
12. offer - verb
· present as an act of worship; "offer prayers to the gods"
13. offer - verb
· mount or put up; "put up a good fight"; "offer resistance"
14. offer - verb
· make available; provide; "extend a loan"; "The bank offers a good deal on new mortgages"
15. offer - verb
· ask (someone) to marry you; "he popped the question on Sunday night"; "she proposed marriage to the man she had known for only two months"; "The old bachelor finally declared himself to the young woman"
16. offer - verb
· threaten to do something; "I offered to leave the committee if they did not accept my proposal"
17. off - adjective
· not in operation or operational; "the oven is off"; "the lights are off"
18. off - adjective
· below a satisfactory level; "an off year for tennis"; "his performance was off"
19. off - adjective
· (of events) no longer planned or scheduled; "the wedding is definitely off"
20. off - adjective
· in an unpalatable state; "sour milk"
21. off - adjective
· not performing or scheduled for duties; "He's off every Tuesday"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.