1. project - noun
· any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings"
2. project - noun
· a planned undertaking
3. project - verb
· communicate vividly; "He projected his feelings"
4. project - verb
· extend out or project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
5. project - verb
· transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
6. project - verb
· project on a screen; "The images are projected onto the screen"
7. project - verb
· cause to be heard; "His voice projects well"
8. project - verb
· draw a projection of
9. project - verb
· make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
10. project - verb
· present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.; "He proposed a new plan for dealing with terrorism"; "She proposed a new theory of relativity"; "The candidate projects himself as a moderate and a reformer"
11. project - verb
· imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
12. project - verb
· put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
13. project - verb
· throw, send, or cast forward; "project a missile"
14. project - verb
· regard as objective
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.