1. figure - noun
· a diagram or picture illustrating textual material; "the area covered can be seen from Figure 2"
2. figure - noun
· alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
3. figure - noun
· one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration; "0 and 1 are digits"
4. figure - noun
· a model of a bodily form (especially of a person); "he made a figure of Santa Claus"
5. figure - noun
· a well-known or notable person; "they studied all the great names in the history of France"; "she is an important figure in modern music"
6. figure - noun
· a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape
7. figure - noun
· an amount of money expressed numerically; "a figure of $17 was suggested"
8. figure - noun
· the impression produced by a person; "he cut a fine figure"; "a heroic figure"
9. figure - noun
· the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals; "the number of parameters is small"; "the figure was about a thousand"
10. figure - noun
· language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
11. figure - noun
· a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground
12. figure - noun
· a decorative or artistic work; "the coach had a design on the doors"
13. figure - noun
· a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating; "she made the best score on compulsory figures"
14. figure - verb
· judge to be probable
15. figure - verb
· be or play a part of or in; "Elections figure prominently in every government program"; "How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?"
16. figure - verb
· imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
17. figure - verb
· make a mathematical calculation or computation
18. figure - verb
· understand; "He didn't figure her"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.