1. sum - noun
· a quantity of money; "he borrowed a large sum"; "the amount he had in cash was insufficient"
2. sum - noun
· a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
3. sum - noun
· the final aggregate; "the sum of all our troubles did not equal the misery they suffered"
4. sum - noun
· the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
5. sum - noun
· the whole amount
6. sum - noun
· a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets; "let C be the union of the sets A and B"
7. sum - verb
· be a summary of; "The abstract summarizes the main ideas in the paper"
8. sum - verb
· determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.