1. add - noun
· a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
2. add - verb
· make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of; "We added two students to that dorm room"; "She added a personal note to her letter"; "Add insult to injury"; "Add some extra plates to the dinner table"
3. add - verb
· state or say further; "`It doesn't matter,' he supplied"
4. add - verb
· bestow a quality on; "Her presence lends a certain cachet to the company"; "The music added a lot to the play"; "She brings a special atmosphere to our meetings"; "This adds a light note to the program"
5. add - verb
· make an addition by combining numbers; "Add 27 and 49, please!"
6. add - verb
· determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
7. add - verb
· constitute an addition; "This paper will add to her reputation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.