1. work_out - verb
· come up with; "His colleagues worked out his interesting idea"; "We worked up an ad for our client"
2. work_out - verb
· happen in a certain way, leading to, producing, or resulting in a certain outcome, often well; "Things worked out in an interesting way"; "Not everything worked out in the end and we were disappointed"
3. work_out - verb
· work out in detail; "elaborate a plan"
4. work_out - verb
· do physical exercise; "She works out in the gym every day"
5. work_out - verb
· be calculated; "The fees work out to less than $1,000"
6. work_out - verb
· make a mathematical calculation or computation
7. work_out - verb
· find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of; "did you solve the problem?"; "Work out your problems with the boss"; "this unpleasant situation isn't going to work itself out"; "did you get it?"; "Did you get my meaning?"; "He could not work the math problem"
8. work_out - verb
· give a workout to; "Some parents exercise their infants"; "My personal trainer works me hard"; "work one's muscles"; "this puzzle will exercise your mind"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.