1. lick - noun
· a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
2. lick - noun
· touching with the tongue; "the dog's laps were warm and wet"
3. lick - noun
· (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose"
4. lick - verb
· beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
5. lick - verb
· pass the tongue over; "the dog licked her hand"
6. lick - verb
· find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of; "did you solve the problem?"; "Work out your problems with the boss"; "this unpleasant situation isn't going to work itself out"; "did you get it?"; "Did you get my meaning?"; "He could not work the math problem"
7. lick - verb
· take up with the tongue; "The cat lapped up the milk"; "the cub licked the milk from its mother's breast"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.