1. thrash - noun
· a swimming kick used while treading water
2. thrash - verb
· give a thrashing to; beat hard
3. thrash - verb
· move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
4. thrash - verb
· dance the slam dance
5. thrash - verb
· beat so fast that (the heart's) output starts dropping until (it) does not manage to pump out blood at all
6. thrash - verb
· move data into and out of core rather than performing useful computation; "The system is thrashing again!"
7. thrash - verb
· beat the seeds out of a grain
8. thrash - verb
· beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.