1. slash - noun
· a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut"
2. slash - noun
· an open tract of land in a forest that is strewn with debris from logging (or fire or wind)
3. slash - noun
· a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
4. slash - noun
· a strong sweeping cut made with a sharp instrument
5. slash - verb
· cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
6. slash - verb
· beat severely with a whip or rod; "The teacher often flogged the students"; "The children were severely trounced"
7. slash - verb
· cut open; "she slashed her wrists"
8. slash - verb
· cut drastically; "Prices were slashed"
9. slash - verb
· move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.