1. cut_down - verb
· cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits"
2. cut_down - verb
· cut with sweeping strokes; as with an ax or machete
3. cut_down - verb
· cause to come or go down; "The policeman downed the heavily armed suspect"; "The mugger knocked down the old lady after she refused to hand over her wallet"
4. cut_down - verb
· intercept (a player)
5. cut_down - verb
· cut with a blade or mower; "mow the grass"
6. cut_down - verb
· cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow; "strike down a tree"; "Lightning struck down the hikers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.