1. trim - noun
· a state of arrangement or appearance; "in good trim"
2. trim - noun
· a decoration or adornment on a garment; "the trimming on a hat"; "the trim on a shirt"
3. trim - noun
· attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
4. trim - noun
· cutting down to the desired size or shape
5. trim - verb
· remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; "pare one's fingernails"; "trim the photograph"; "trim lumber"
6. trim - verb
· decorate, as with ornaments; "trim the christmas tree"; "trim a shop window"
7. trim - verb
· cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits"
8. trim - verb
· balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces; "trim an airplane"
9. trim - verb
· be in equilibrium during a flight; "The airplane trimmed"
10. trim - verb
· decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
11. trim - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
12. trim - verb
· cut closely; "trim my beard"
13. trim - verb
· adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
14. trim - adjective
· thin and fit; "the spare figure of a marathon runner"; "a body kept trim by exercise"
15. trim - adjective
· of places; characterized by order and neatness; free from disorder; "even the barn was shipshape"; "a trim little sailboat"
16. trim - adjective
· neat and smart in appearance; "a clean-cut and well-bred young man"; "the trig corporal in his jaunty cap"; "a trim beard"
17. trim - adjective
· severely simple in line or design; "a neat tailored suit"; "tailored curtains"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.