1. balance - noun
· a state of equilibrium
2. balance - noun
· equality between the totals of the credit and debit sides of an account
3. balance - noun
· harmonious arrangement or relation of parts or elements within a whole (as in a design); "in all perfectly beautiful objects there is found the opposition of one part to another and a reciprocal balance"- John Ruskin
4. balance - noun
· equality of distribution
5. balance - noun
· something left after other parts have been taken away; "there was no remainder"; "he threw away the rest"; "he took what he wanted and I got the balance"
6. balance - noun
· the difference between the totals of the credit and debit sides of an account
7. balance - noun
· (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Libra
8. balance - noun
· the seventh sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about September 23 to October 22
9. balance - noun
· (mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane
10. balance - noun
· a weight that balances another weight
11. balance - noun
· a wheel that regulates the rate of movement in a machine; especially a wheel oscillating against the hairspring of a timepiece to regulate its beat
12. balance - noun
· a scale for weighing; depends on pull of gravity
13. balance - verb
· bring into balance or equilibrium; "She has to balance work and her domestic duties"; "balance the two weights"
14. balance - verb
· compute credits and debits of an account
15. balance - verb
· hold or carry in equilibrium
16. balance - verb
· be in equilibrium; "He was balancing on one foot"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.