1. account - noun
· a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
2. account - noun
· a short account of the news; "the report of his speech"; "the story was on the 11 o'clock news"; "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
3. account - noun
· a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services; "he asked to see the executive who handled his account"
4. account - noun
· a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.; "the explanation was very simple"; "I expected a brief account"
5. account - noun
· grounds; "don't do it on my account"; "the paper was rejected on account of its length"; "he tried to blame the victim but his success on that score was doubtful"
6. account - noun
· importance or value; "a person of considerable account"; "he predicted that although it is of small account now it will rapidly increase in importance"
7. account - noun
· a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance; "they send me an accounting every month"
8. account - noun
· the act of informing by verbal report; "he heard reports that they were causing trouble"; "by all accounts they were a happy couple"
9. account - noun
· an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered; "he paid his bill and left"; "send me an account of what I owe"
10. account - noun
· the quality of taking advantage; "she turned her writing skills to good account"
11. account - verb
· be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something; "Passing grades account for half of the grades given in this exam"
12. account - verb
· keep an account of
13. account - verb
· to give an account or representation of in words; "Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
14. account - verb
· furnish a justifying analysis or explanation; "I can't account for the missing money"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.