1. statement - noun
· a message that is stated or declared; a communication (oral or written) setting forth particulars or facts etc; "according to his statement he was in London on that day"
2. statement - noun
· a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true; "it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true"
3. statement - noun
· (music) the presentation of a musical theme; "the initial statement of the sonata"
4. statement - noun
· a nonverbal message; "a Cadillac makes a statement about who you are"; "his tantrums are a statement of his need for attention"
5. statement - noun
· the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
6. statement - noun
· (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
7. statement - noun
· a document showing credits and debits
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.