1. evidence - noun
· your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief; "the evidence that smoking causes lung cancer is very compelling"
2. evidence - noun
· an indication that makes something evident; "his trembling was evidence of his fear"
3. evidence - noun
· (law) all the means by which any alleged matter of fact whose truth is investigated at judicial trial is established or disproved
4. evidence - verb
· provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes; "His high fever attested to his illness"; "The buildings in Rome manifest a high level of architectural sophistication"; "This decision demonstrates his sense of fairness"
5. evidence - verb
· provide evidence for; "The blood test showed that he was the father"; "Her behavior testified to her incompetence"
6. evidence - verb
· give evidence; "he was telling on all his former colleague"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.