1. news - noun
· information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
2. news - noun
· information reported in a newspaper or news magazine; "the news of my death was greatly exaggerated"
3. news - noun
· a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary; "we watch the 7 o'clock news every night"
4. news - noun
· informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone; "it was news to me"
5. news - noun
· the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins; "the judge conceded the newsworthiness of the trial"; "he is no longer news in the fashion world"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.