1. interest - noun
· a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something; "an interest in music"
2. interest - noun
· a reason for wanting something done; "for your sake"; "died for the sake of his country"; "in the interest of safety"; "in the common interest"
3. interest - noun
· the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.); "they said nothing of great interest"; "primary colors can add interest to a room"
4. interest - noun
· a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed; "how much interest do you pay on your mortgage?"
5. interest - noun
· (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something; "they have interests all over the world"; "a stake in the company's future"
6. interest - noun
· (usually plural) a social group whose members control some field of activity and who have common aims; "the iron interests stepped up production"
7. interest - noun
· a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly); "sailing is her favorite pastime"; "his main pastime is gambling"; "he counts reading among his interests"; "they criticized the boy for his limited pursuits"
8. interest - verb
· excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of
9. interest - verb
· be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
10. interest - verb
· be of importance or consequence; "This matters to me!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.