1. bill - noun
· a statute in draft before it becomes law; "they held a public hearing on the bill"
2. bill - noun
· an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered; "he paid his bill and left"; "send me an account of what I owe"
3. bill - noun
· a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank); "he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
4. bill - noun
· the entertainment offered at a public presentation
5. bill - noun
· an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
6. bill - noun
· a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
7. bill - noun
· a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
8. bill - noun
· a cutting tool with a sharp edge; "he used a bill to prune branches off of the tree"
9. bill - noun
· a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
10. bill - noun
· horny projecting mouth of a bird
11. bill - verb
· demand payment; "Will I get charged for this service?"; "We were billed for 4 nights in the hotel, although we stayed only 3 nights"
12. bill - verb
· advertise especially by posters or placards; "He was billed as the greatest tenor since Caruso"
13. bill - verb
· publicize or announce by placards
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.