1. posting - noun
· a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
2. posting - noun
· (bookkeeping) a listing on the company's records; "the posting was made in the cash account"
3. posting - noun
· the transmission of a letter; "the postmark indicates the time of mailing"
4. post - verb
· affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
5. post - verb
· publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
6. post - verb
· assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
7. post - verb
· assign to a station
8. post - verb
· display, as of records in sports games
9. post - verb
· enter on a public list
10. post - verb
· transfer (entries) from one account book to another
11. post - verb
· ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
12. post - verb
· mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
13. post - verb
· place so as to be noticed; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
14. post - verb
· cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
15. post - verb
· mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.