1. posting - noun
· a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
2. posting - noun
· (bookkeeping) a listing on the company's records; "the posting was made in the cash account"
3. posting - noun
· the transmission of a letter; "the postmark indicates the time of mailing"
4. post - verb
· affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
5. post - verb
· publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
6. post - verb
· assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
7. post - verb
· assign to a station
8. post - verb
· display, as of records in sports games
9. post - verb
· enter on a public list
10. post - verb
· transfer (entries) from one account book to another
11. post - verb
· ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
12. post - verb
· mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
13. post - verb
· place so as to be noticed; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
14. post - verb
· cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
15. post - verb
· mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.