1. mouth - noun
· the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge; "he stuffed his mouth with candy"
2. mouth - noun
· the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening; "she wiped lipstick from her mouth"
3. mouth - noun
· an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge); "he rode into the mouth of the canyon"; "they built a fire at the mouth of the cave"
4. mouth - noun
· the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water; "New York is at the mouth of the Hudson"
5. mouth - noun
· a person conceived as a consumer of food; "he has four mouths to feed"
6. mouth - noun
· a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
7. mouth - noun
· an impudent or insolent rejoinder; "don't give me any of your sass"
8. mouth - noun
· the opening of a jar or bottle; "the jar had a wide mouth"
9. mouth - verb
· express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
10. mouth - verb
· articulate silently; form words with the lips only; "She mouthed a swear word"
11. mouth - verb
· touch with the mouth
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.