1. feeder - noun
· an animal being fattened or suitable for fattening
2. feeder - noun
· someone who consumes food for nourishment
3. feeder - noun
· a branch that flows into the main stream
4. feeder - noun
· a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material; "the feeder discharged feed into a trough for the livestock"
5. feeder - noun
· an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
6. feeder - noun
· an animal that feeds on a particular source of food; "a bark feeder"; "a mud feeder"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.