1. formation - noun
· an arrangement of people or things acting as a unit; "a defensive formation"; "a formation of planes"
2. formation - noun
· the act of fabricating something in a particular shape
3. formation - noun
· the act of forming or establishing something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
4. formation - noun
· (geology) the geological features of the earth
5. formation - noun
· a particular spatial arrangement
6. formation - noun
· natural process that causes something to form; "the formation of gas in the intestine"; "the formation of crystals"; "the formation of pseudopods"
7. formation - noun
· creation by mental activity; "the formation of sentences"; "the formation of memories"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.