1. object - noun
· a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow; "it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
2. object - noun
· the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
Synonym(s): aim, objective, target
3. object - noun
· (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon; "the object of the verb"
Hypernym(s): constituent, grammatical_constituent
4. object - noun
· the focus of cognitions or feelings; "objects of thought"; "the object of my affection"
Hypernym(s): content, cognitive_content, mental_object
5. object - noun
· (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer; "in object-oriented programming, objects include data and define its status, its methods of operation and how it interacts with other objects"
Hypernym(s): computer_science, computing
6. object - verb
· express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent; "She never objected to the amount of work her boss charged her with"; "When asked to drive the truck, she objected that she did not have a driver's license"
Hypernym(s): disapprove, reject
7. object - verb
· be averse to or express disapproval of; "My wife objects to modern furniture"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.