1. target - noun
· a reference point to shoot at; "his arrow hit the mark"
2. target - noun
· a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; "he fell prey to muggers"; "everyone was fair game"; "the target of a manhunt"
3. target - noun
· the location of the target that is to be hit
4. target - noun
· sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
5. target - noun
· the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
6. target - verb
· intend (something) to move towards a certain goal; "He aimed his fists towards his opponent's face"; "criticism directed at her superior"; "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.