1. butt - noun
· thick end of the handle
2. butt - noun
· the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
3. butt - noun
· a victim of ridicule or pranks
4. butt - noun
· the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonym(s): buttocks, nates, arse, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind_end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear_end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail_end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
5. butt - noun
· sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
6. butt - noun
· finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
7. butt - noun
· a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
8. butt - noun
· a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
9. butt - noun
· the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
10. butt - verb
· lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
11. butt - verb
· to strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
12. butt - verb
· place end to end without overlapping; "The frames must be butted at the joints"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.