1. objective - noun
· the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
2. objective - noun
· the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed
3. objective - adjective
· undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena; "an objective appraisal"; "objective evidence"
4. objective - adjective
· serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes; "objective case"; "accusative endings"
5. objective - adjective
· emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings or interpretation; "objective art"
6. objective - adjective
· belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events; "objective benefits"; "an objective example"; "there is no objective evidence of anything of the kind"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.